As an all-volunteer organization, the Libertarian Party of New Mexico relies on donations of time, talent and money from folks just like you. Please give generously!
- Directly support the cause of liberty in New Mexico. LPNM does not accept special interest donations. We rely on the support of individuals like you.
- Get involved with a party that consistently defends and upholds the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- Belong to the only New Mexico political party that fights for all of your freedoms, all the time.
- Receive our email newsletter to stay abreast of key happenings with the party.
- Have a say in our party. As a dues-paying Caucus Member, you automatically get the right to vote on major issues at the state convention.
How to join
- Register to vote as a Libertarian in New Mexico
- Click to choose your support level
What types of activities does your contribution support?
- Help support Libertarian candidates to win elections
- Conduct outreach efforts at the local and state level
- Produce promotional materials
- Hold events
- Create public education campaigns
- Much, much more
Minimum donation of $25 to become a caucus (voting) member of the Libertarian Party of New Mexico – but please give generously!
LPNM Membership Form
By clicking Join Now are are agreeing to the statement, “I hereby certify that I do not advocate the initiation of force as a means of achieving political or social goals.”