As an all-volunteer organization, the Libertarian Party of New Mexico relies on donations of time, talent, and money from folks just like you. As a caucus member, you will be entitled to be a member of the voting body at the annual convention.
Why get involved
- Directly support the cause of liberty in New Mexico. LPNM does not accept special interest donations. We rely on the support of individuals like you.
- Get involved with a party that consistently defends and upholds the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- Belong to the only New Mexico political party that fights for all of your freedoms, all the time.
- Receive our email newsletter to stay abreast of key happenings with the party.
- Have a say in our party. As a Caucus Member, you automatically get the right to vote on major issues at the state convention.
It’s easy to become a caucus (voting) member of the Libertarian Party of New Mexico. Just follow these two steps:
- Be registered as a Libertarian in NM ( You can change your voter registration to Libertarian here) and
- Since the LPNM constitution did not get amended at the 2019 Convention, the minimum dues are $10/month on autopay, or $100 in a single contribution. Please click here to go to the donation page.
If you want to be an associate member, without a fee, click below