As an all-volunteer organization, the Libertarian Party of New Mexico relies on donations of time, talent and money from folks just like you. Please give generously!
- Directly support the cause of liberty in New Mexico. LPNM does not accept special interest donations. We rely on the support of individuals like you.
- Get involved with a party that consistently defends and upholds the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- Belong to the only New Mexico political party that fights for all of your freedoms, all the time.
- Receive our email newsletter to stay abreast of key happenings with the party.
- Have a say in our party. As a dues-paying Caucus Member, you automatically get the right to vote on major issues at the state convention.
What types of activities does your contribution support?
- Help support Libertarian candidates to win elections
- Conduct outreach efforts at the local and state level
- Produce promotional materials
- Hold events
- Create public education campaigns
- Much, much more
It’s easy to become a caucus (voting) member of the Libertarian Party of New Mexico. Just follow these two steps:
- Change your voter registration to Libertarian and
- Contribute a minimum donation of $25 to LPNM
Of course, we rely on the contributions of individuals like you, so please give generously.
LPNM Membership Form
By clicking Join Now you are agreeing to the statement, “I hereby certify that I do not advocate the initiation of force as a means of achieving political or social goals.”